Wow! She's one year old! What a year we've had. As I look back to my posts from Sept. 2008, I am so grateful for this last year busy with happy milestones. Growing, off oxygen, growing, sitting up, baby fat rolls, crawling, fewer baby fat rolls. What a happy little person our Elizabeth is. She's become quite an explorer in her eight weeks of crawling.
No birthday of child #4 is complete without the older siblings helping figure out every nuance and noise of the new birthday toys.
Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sweetie! You are such a pretty girl. I'm so happy you are healthy and doing great. Lots of love to you and your family.
Happy Birthday! Kristi, I'm finally linking in to you via your blog! It's fun to read up on your growing family - they grow too fast, don't they???
Post a Comment