Of course we brought home a few treats for the kids from our trip to Germany. Here are the best and worst.
First the best... Ligretto!
This is a European game I first played with friends several years ago. I tried to find it online to no avail. While in Vienna, I remembered the game and said to Austin we should look for it if we see a toy store while roaming around town. Wouldn't you know around the next corner was a toy store and they had Ligretto! It turns out this little card game is mildly addictive. The girls and I have had some marathon matches as you can see from the already tattered box and cards that are only a few weeks old. I've since discovered this game is now available at Amazon - free Super-Saver Shipping and everything! Maybe Santa can hook us up with an expansion set.First the best... Ligretto!
Okay, now the worst... Lizzie's hat.
In preparation for all of our travel time on planes and trains, I came prepared with a ball of yarn and some knitting needles. You can only read so long, right? So throughout the trip I worked on this hat for Lizzie and finally finished in on the flight home. I was so delighted with it. This was the treat we brought home for her and I couldn't wait for her to try it on. So I put it on her.
She pulled it off. Let's try again.
Off again. I'll put it on.
And so it goes. In taking 20+ pictures, I got the one below that captured it on her head for about .5 seconds. Oh well.

1 comment:
I'm always on the lookout for new games - that's definitely on my list now! Love the hat . . .
Post a Comment