Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween

I love the annual Halloween photo! This year we had:
- a cheerleader (that's vintage from mom's high school days)
- a colonial Felicity girl (fresh off the sewing table)
- a happy astronaut
- the cutest little witch you ever saw!

So much fun!

This was Lizzie's first year to Trick or Treat. She got the hang of it rather quickly and walked further than she ever has before. She was a tired little witch by the time we coerced her into going home.
Abbie's Felicity dress came together amazingly well. Here's a sneak peek at what's currently on my sewing table (and not coming together so well):

I have my fingers crossed on this one! And will update in a couple weeks with the final product!

2 comments:

chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

Amazing costumes...such variety! I can't believe Katie is old enough to wear that cheerleading outfit...sheesh. Each girl looks so beautiful.