I thought I'd share how each of the girls shared Valentines with their friends. Avery made little candy bags topped with artwork. Don't worry, we color-copied them so she really only colored 4 Valentines.
Abbie shared these cute photo-Valentines accompanied by a traditional heart-shaped lollipop.
Here's Katie with a similar Valentine and the cool I-Pod valentine box she made.

This is Avery after school. Her class made Mail Truck valentine bags.
This is Avery after school. Her class made Mail Truck valentine bags.
In the background is a heart garland she made a few weeks earlier. One day she asked me to show her how to draw a heart. She then went to town covering many sheets of paper with hearts in every color in the marker tub. We later cut them out and taped them to a ribbon. When I took down our V-day decorations, I couldn't bear to throw these away and carefully folded the garland and placed it in an envelope. I'm not sure if it will last, but it may come out each February to decorate a corner of the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment