Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hamley's Toy Store + Pics From the Day



Getting Ready to Enter Hamley's
Hamley's is a huge toy store that boasts six floors full of toys.  It is also over 250 years old!  Older than the US!  Our tour here was most entertaining.

I need those magic markers

Abbie drooling over the collection of Harry Potter wands

In front of Kate and William dolls. They are yours for 100 pounds.

Couldn't resist hugging one of each


A few more pics from our day...



Sun setting over Hyde Park (Yes, that is the sun.)



Westminster Abbey

We finally got to tour Westminster Abbey.  Austin took Avery & Lizzie to St. James Park to play while took Abbie & Katie to the Abbey.  We all enjoyed our time!  Thanks Austin!  I learned the little girls would never have done well in the Abbey.  Now I think we will skip the tour of St. Paul's but plan to attend their free Evensong Service held on Sunday afternoons.








Westminster Cloisters






























































No comments: